Monday, June 27, 2011

Life Transitions

So it has come to my attention that in life we spend our times settling into something, then we move on to the next thing the moment we settle. This applies to ALL aspects of life, School, work, learning to drive. The moment you have mastered something, it becomes irrelevant and you are moved on to the next thing and the cycle continues...

There is something I have pondered about for a while. Why do some female take so long to get their licences??? I mean really, I know a lady pushing 60 ( i think) and lady don't know how to drive, she says her husband always takes her everywhere so she has no need? COME ON NOW!, Her husband taking her places a couple of times a week, thats cute, but EVERYWHERE? I Don't know about you but I think that is border line stalkerish no?? like she certainly can't plan any surprises for him, everywhere she goes, he knows. I don't know about you but I couldnt live that life. I think the acceptable age for woman to drive is from 16 - 30. No one should celebrat their 30th birthday and still be driven around cause thats just plain Lazy.

I recently just moved houses, I didnt move very far from my old place but till now, I have some packed boxes waiting to be unpacked and its gonna be a month soon and as soon as I finish with them boxes, I know something else is going to come up.

Oh, I got side tracked, I will talk more on transitions another time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment